Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Personal Account (posted , somewhere else first)

Hey group, Jacob told us to find examples of zooming in, of personal experiences, of first hand accounts. He told us to find these also on the internet right?

Hello Ariann,

Thanks a lot for the initiative of contacting us.

R u in Community Psych?

What do you think would be the most significant, important, thing you could tell us about your experience in Guatemala?

Do you have any ideas about best solutions?

R there any things you would like to share?

Thanks a lot.

I'll give a bit from me too:

Me and my mom were on welfare at one point.

That was a long time ago.

I know, very well, how heroic my Mother is everyday.

Currently, all she does is drive her taxi cab, all day, at least 14 hrs a day, every other day. In the days not driving, she rests, is now working on her associates, and takes care of errands. We live in a small, one bedroom apartment in Chicago. Wait, I live here in Chambana, and go home between school. The main reason I’m in the National Guard is b/c I wanted the school benefits.

If u guys have any questions or anything, U know where to find me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home