Monday, February 13, 2006

1st Comment on other's Blog

Hello Kim,

This is nothing in response to what you wrote, their' experts, just maybe the catogorization:

I would categorize add/adhd problem defintions as: due to:


genetic,

physiological that's non genetic

sociolization of behaviour

I've given this some thought,

to me this is a lot more clearer than internal and external,

the word pairs are important or else it becomes confusing again

I heard, from somewhere, not offical at all, that its the way children are thought to behave that makes them have difficulty focusing attention.

They learn most when their in the company of other kids their own age, and boys especially in play never pay attention too anything for too long, its cool to be all over the place.

just something to think about.

It seemed to make sense to me.

I sometimes seem to see stuff like this among conversation's of adults, our age, here on campus, they move on from topic to topic, so superfically, so fast it seems very annoying,

but that just may be nothing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home